Friday, May 8, 2015

A Metro Love story

Awww, read this and you'll be even more happy today besides the fact that it is Friday. 

It makes me smile to read about other people's happiness and reminds me of my own proposal and love story :) Ours was on a beach since my husband knew I loved beaches and it was my first time on a Florida gulf beach -- beautiful! Only downside was that it was August and SUPER hot. Still, it obviously ended well and it's nice to talk about and relive that moment together. 

Can we go back? Pretty please?!? :)

There are certainly cute ways to get engaged these days -- flash mobs, jumbo-trons, romantic dinners, and it can definitely lead to creative wedding theme ideas -- I especially like the Metro-themed tables at the end of the article -- delays of your meals are bound to ensue!

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment