Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Best feature ever!

A few days ago, I blogged about the new MARC train cars and today I discovered the best thing discovered since the dawn of time. Well, that might be a slight exaggeration. But look!


I understand technology and upgrading take time, but my, oh my, why hasn't this been here since cell phones were invented?! There is no doubt, riders will rejoice and this will this do wonders for myself and all of the MARC train passengers who use their phones/computers/devices constantly during their commutes. Thank heavens. 

FYI - These are located underneath the seats in front of you and I'm assuming they are under each seat, but since this was the first day I've seen them, I'll have to sit in a different spot to truly know. Seriously though, best hump day discovery ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment