Friday, August 1, 2014

A GIF-fy Wedding

So, full disclosure, this post has NOTHING to do with public-transit or my commute. I ran across the coolest thing the other day and I wanted to share. More disclosure: I will only share the images that have trains or stations in them to make them somewhat relative to this blog. :)

I got married almost 10-ish months ago and was when planning (and still am) obsessed with wedding photography. We had an amazing photographer for our special day -- Anna Kerns -- who is a creative, sweet, professional, caring, and an all-around truly thoughtful person and artist. If you're getting married in the DC-area, totally check her out!

Because I still love perusing through other people's wedding and engagement photos, I came across this, which might be the coolest, or at least,  the latest thing. Either way, take a gander and give all the credit to a wedding photographer out of Detroit








The next two have nothing to do with trains, I just really liked them and they made me giggle.



So, happy GIFriday (which I'm now sensing a theme to do a GIF entry on Fridays, because who wants to read about a terrible commute right before the weekend? amiright?)!


No comments:

Post a Comment