Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday madness

This Monday before Thanksgiving, I am all over the place. Trying to plan for baking bread and pies for Thursday, keeping my work schedule straight, donating canned foods to a local drive, and organizing my tasks for my extra-curricular activities, all with being out of town the entire past weekend and coming back super tired. So, Thursday and Friday (oh, and Saturday and Sunday) I'm ready for this...

So jealous of this dog right now.

So this morning, when I dealt with not-so-smart people and they STOPPED at the end of the down escalator at Union Station because they are on the phone and pulling a suitcase (multi-tasking is a fine art, friends), I had to do this...

I'm no Madonna, but for realz. 

And then, both times on the Metro, I'm getting on and you're blocking the doorway. I'm getting off and you don't move out of the entry way. This is what I will do to you!


Not really, but I'd like to.

Again, I am so ready for the holiday, giving thanks and all that jazz. If I don't talk to you friends before, Happy shimmy-A-turkey day!


No comments:

Post a Comment